The Chill of Autumn

Wednesday 12 November 2014



The weather has been getting much colder around here. Kenecha and I were on bikes yesterday and we were literally almost blowing backwards while going down a hill with no brakes on. That’s how windy it was. We’re not getting many warmer days now that it’s getting closer to winter so I took advantage of the few warm days we’ve had recently by wearing a crop top. We had such a beautiful day the other day and I thought, “Why not?". I don’t wear them very often but they’re very nice. I really love how they look with a longer jacket and high waisted pants. That’s the only way I ever really wear them. 
I like fall but I don’t really like the cold weather, I get cold way too easily, unlike Kenecha who’s always warm. Honestly, I remember one day when I had gloves on and she didn’t yet my fingers were numb and her hands were warm. I don’t understand it. Anyways, Let me know below if you guys prefer the warm or the cold and what your favourite season is. :) I know everyone is different and Kenecha and I are complete opposites with this. 

                                                                                                                                              - Kelsey - xx

23 comments

  1. Amazing look, I love your jacket!!!

    Kisses, love Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your top!

    aseaofinspiration.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I've fallen in love with this t-shirt!
    Lovely post :)

    www.shinymoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the jacket! It's perfect <3

    Enya Kyokai.
    http://crazycurvebyenya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit, love the pants :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing look!!! And you have a great blog. Let me know if you want we follow each other by GFC, bloglovin', google+, etc. I hope so: I'll follow you back!!! Have a nice day!!!

    *Keep in touch ;)
    ABSOkisses!!! Fanny J. ABSOmarilyn

    Google+ | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the outfit, such a cute hat too

    check me out
    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com
    bloglovin.com/theluxedition

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cool Style

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cutie in your autumn wear!

    God bless,
    xo, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE THE JACKET ! ;D

    saralookbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are killing it. I love the hat and the daisy crop top. Super cool outfit :)

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely pics! This look is pure casual chic and so fun, too! T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© F l o r a l s - And - S m i le s. Design by FCD.