We got nominated to do the self love challenge, we thought it was such a great tag and thought why not do it! We got tagged by Miss Ellen. Thanks girl! :)
- Share 13 things you love about yourself, forgetting the word "selfish"
- Nominate 13 other bloggers to do this challenge
- Share the post using the hashtag #TheSelfLoveChallenge13
We kind of split this tag between us.
- I love how weird and awkward we are because it gives us funny memories or stories to look back at or something to laugh at about ourselves. We can always do something weird or be in an awkward situatioin and then we’ll be like , “Omg, we are the craziest people, How do we even have friends?”
- I love my creative mind. I like that i’m creative and imaginative.
- I love that I can say no to things and have always been good with peer pressure and never did something I wasn’t comfortable with. I know a lot of young people give in to peer pressure wanting to impress other people and I’m happy that I was always able to say no.
- I like my personality. I know i’m a good person and I find it easy to like everyone. I’m shy but i’m very friendly.
- I like that both my eyes are slightly different in colour. You can’t notice from a distance but everyone who looks closely sees it. Once of my eyes is lighter than the other and has green in it while the other is darker and has very little green. My lighter eye is the same colour as my dads, and my darker brown eye is like my mother. (My sisters all have dark brown eyes like my mom) I don’t know why, it isn’t dramatic but it fascinates me.
- I like my taste in music. My friends have always liked rap, country, pop but none of them really shared interest in the same music as me. I’m more into indie and alternative and my friends would always give me a weird face and say “What are you listening to?” Even Kenecha and I are way different in our music taste. She would listen to "Lil Wayne" while I would listen to "Snow Patrol" But, I’m glad I have always had my own taste in music, because If I didn’t I know i would be missing out on something beautiful.
- I like my hair. I never liked my hair much but growing up I have always gotten so many compliments. I wouldn’t even be able to count the amount of people who said “I love you hair!” And I was wondering why they even like it. But, over time I’ve grown to love it. It grows fast and I like the colour and I can pretty much do whatever I want because it straightens and curls nicely and I can do a bunch of hairstyles with it because it’s so long. It has a natural curl the i’m beginning to love (Except for two stands on each side at the front which doesn’t really have a curl so I curl them myself which takes like 10 secs and that’s my hair done for the day.) I wish I have embraced it a lot sooner.
1. I really like my eye color, I am the only one in my family to have blue eyes everyone else has brown. I am the only one who ended up with blonde hair and blue eyes growing up I always thought I was adopted.
2. I like to think I am funny, I don't usually take stuff seriously unless I need to.
3. I like the fact that partying and drinking do not make me happy like most people my age, what really makes me happy is nature that is my get away.
4. I rather be alone then be with anyone most of the time, I guess you can say I like my own company I guess because I am such a simple person.
5.You heard of that crazy cat lady? Well I am the crazy dog lady. I own 2 dogs and they mean so much to me. I am always worried over them, but I can't help it they are like my babies.
6. Even though I like my own company I love spending time with my family. Very soon I will be seeing my other sister and my nephew, the whole family will be together again and I really can't wait!
Hope you all enjoyed this, we didn't normally tag people so we ask anyone who wants to do this tag they sure can :) Have a lovely weekend!