#TheSelfLoveChallenge13.

Friday 28 August 2015

We got nominated to do the self love challenge, we thought it was such a great tag and thought why not do it! We got tagged by Miss Ellen. Thanks girl! :)

Rules:
- Share 13 things you love about yourself, forgetting the word "selfish"
- Nominate 13 other bloggers to do this challenge
- Share the post using the hashtag #TheSelfLoveChallenge13

We kind of split this tag between us.


Together:
  1. I love how weird and awkward we are because it gives us funny memories or stories to look back at or something to laugh at about ourselves. We can always do something weird or be in an awkward situatioin and then we’ll be like , “Omg, we are the craziest people, How do we even have friends?”

Kelsey :

  1. I love my creative mind. I like that i’m creative and imaginative.
  2. I love that I can say no to things and have always been good with peer pressure and never did something I wasn’t comfortable with. I know a lot of young people give in to peer pressure wanting to impress other people and I’m happy that I was always able to say no.
  3. I like my personality. I know i’m a good person and I find it easy to like everyone. I’m shy but i’m very friendly.
  4. I like that both my eyes are slightly different in colour. You can’t notice from a distance but everyone who looks closely sees it. Once of my eyes is lighter than the other and has green in it while the other is darker and has very little green. My lighter eye is the same colour as my dads, and my darker brown eye is like my mother. (My sisters all have dark brown eyes like my mom) I don’t know why, it isn’t dramatic but it fascinates me.
  5. I like my taste in music. My friends have always liked rap, country, pop but none of them really shared interest in the same music as me. I’m more into indie and alternative and my friends would always give me a weird face and say “What are you listening to?” Even Kenecha and I are way different in our music taste. She would listen to "Lil Wayne" while I would listen to "Snow Patrol" But, I’m glad I have always had my own taste in music, because If I didn’t I know i would be missing out on something beautiful.
  6. I like my hair. I never liked my hair much but growing up I have always gotten so many compliments. I wouldn’t even be able to count the amount of people who said “I love you hair!” And I was wondering why they even like it. But, over time I’ve grown to love it. It grows fast and I like the colour and I can pretty much do whatever I want because it straightens and curls nicely and I can do a bunch of hairstyles with it because it’s so long. It has a natural curl the i’m beginning to love (Except for two stands on each side at the front which doesn’t really have a curl so I curl them myself which takes like 10 secs and that’s my hair done for the day.) I wish I have embraced it a lot sooner.

Kenecha :

1. I really like my eye color, I am the only one in my family to have blue eyes everyone else has brown. I am the only one who ended up with blonde hair and blue eyes growing up I always thought I was adopted.
2. I like to think I am funny, I don't usually take stuff seriously unless I need to.
3. I like the fact that partying and drinking do not make me happy like most people my age, what really makes me happy is nature that is my get away.
4. I rather be alone then be with anyone most of the time, I guess you can say I like my own company I guess because I am such a simple person.
5.You heard of that crazy cat lady? Well I am the crazy dog lady. I own 2 dogs and they mean so much to me. I am always worried over them, but I can't help it they are like my babies.
6. Even though I like my own company I love spending time with my family. Very soon I will be seeing my other sister and my nephew, the whole family will be together again and I really can't wait!
Hope you all enjoyed this, we didn't normally tag people so we ask anyone who wants to do this tag they sure can :) Have a lovely weekend!

71 comments

  1. Great post! The photo is so funny! ;)

    http://nunubobomama.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post ! This photo is very cute. Kisses girls and have a lovely weekend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, you guys look so cute. Love that fun pic of you, girls. Happy Friday
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol! You guys are so fun and cute! It is very nice to know you both more!

    Take care and keep in touch!
    Please stop by every Wednesday for Color and Grace Fashion link up! :)

    Grace
    http://colorandgrace.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a lovely tag...I enjoyed reading it. It is great that you both do your own thing, you know... being unique and not giving up to society or peer pressure is a great quality.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh, I love reading this, just adore getting to know the both of you a little better. I have so much respect that you both don't succumb to peer pressure, I wish I was the same growing up but hey, I'm much wiser now. :-)

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  7. very fummy! <3
    xoxo Gi.

    new post
    http://f-lover-fashion-blog.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very funny post!
    http://lookwhatimwearingtoday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So CUTE and I loved getting to know you both better!!!
    Have a great weekend, beautiful girl!s
    Much love,
    Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the funny picture! I'm convinced you are both very creative <3
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute idea! I like these kind of challenges to love oneself <3

    Love from France xx

    Cécile

    www.maxcebycecilej.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really love this! The world needs more self love :) I think what you guys chose about yourselves are awesome! And FYI I have hazel eyes sister, not brown! Lol but yes it's pretty cool that ended up with blonde hair and blue eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely tag - I love that you both like your eyes, they're the 'windows to the soul' after all! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a lovely tag girls! Being awkward is the best :D ....

    Serene | I Am Serene L

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love number 1. So, so true. It may seem awkward now but later in life you'll realise just how special you are, as well as always being true to yourselves. Most people are too afraid to show/be that.

    BTW I also looooooove alternative music, most of my friends don't and don't get it either. Whatever! ;o)
    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on your nomination girls! I love your selfie! ;)
    ♥ ♥ ♥
    Jeanne
    http://www.fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. haha very cute!
    http://differentcands.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. So cute and a great way of getting to know you two!

    xx Hanna | http://www.fashionablyshort.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Aw, this is such a great tag! Self-confidence ALL the way! I love that both of you love your eye colours, haha!

    May | THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very funny, girls. I love the photo. Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is a great tag! It's so important that people find things about themselves that they love!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow! It's nice to know more about you. I Love this tag! :)

    Have a nice day! :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. That's a good look! ;)
    Have a nice weekend :)

    Can you follow me back?
    If you comment my post, I will comment your five posts! :)
    http://www.sandrakopko.com/2015/08/red-lady.html

    ReplyDelete
  24. So great and funny photo!
    Kisses

    NEW POST

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks for doing the post girls :)
    I love reading these and they spread so much positivity :)

    Ellen
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congrats I'm so happy you both see so many positive things about yourself and what you love that is good trait to have.

    ReplyDelete
  27. That is a great way to get the blogger behind the post better and a great way to focus on the stuff we all really enjoy about ourselves.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
  28. Fab post girls, love finding out more facts about bloggers - thanks for sharing!! :)

    I have a new outfit post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  29. That is such a great idea, doing it will help concentrate on the positive things about ouselves!

    http://www.notesofglam95.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  30. I enjoyed this post, so you can know better !!

    Kisses.

    http://www.memoriesapril.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. This is such a lovely post, nice to get to know you two better! @Kelsey: I wish I could say no to many things... I am learning! I also have eyes with a slight different in color - wow, good to know about you! One is greener than the other! And it is the same about hair - I love your hair, and people say that to me too, and I think "why"? So, the same feeling! Loved your answers! @Kenecha: I agree with number 3 and number 4 :) I like to spend time alone, and people don't understand it, but why not? Although I meet friends and family, but I like being alone, too - and I seldom drink alcohol :) I agree with you, to be happy comes from within! I loved your post, girls!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great challenge, stuffs like these make us discover how awesome we all are individually. Nice post.

    www.stylenbeautylounge.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love getting to read more about bloggers.the both of you are so adorable
    great post

    ReplyDelete
  34. Amei a postagem
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgeQXJjUpSQ
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love the pic .. so cute! And this is such a nice tag :)

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Great to get to know you both a bit better, a really lovely post :)

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete
  37. Cute pic girls! It's always fun to get to know the bloggers a little better
    Dresses & Denim

    ReplyDelete
  38. ahh, girls!! this is such a lovely, inspiring post :D

    ReplyDelete
  39. Love this post!!!

    Mischelle
    http://www.nowthatschic.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. What a great idea for a tag! It's good to take a moment now and then to reflect on what we can be thankful for and what we love about ourselves :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
  41. Such a sweet fun tag! @kelsey saying no to things is a great quality in today's times and so is liking other people, it's rare. So big thumbs up to that. @kanisha I def prefer nature over partying and love spending time with myself. So yayyyy
    Chichistashan.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  42. You both are cute and funny! Interesting facts!

    (◕‿◕✿) EmoteraGoddess.com | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  43. gorgeous photos, thank you for a good mood!
    http://www.mosaictrends.com/

    ReplyDelete
  44. You girls are so cute. Good to know a little about you gals. :-)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  45. Really entertaining post, love it!
    http://navybrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. Loved reading this to learn more about you girls!!! Both of you seem like such sweet women!!! Have an amazing day!

    Danielle
    http://www.blushblossom.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. This is a cute post. Good read.

    Jenn | Jennifer Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  48. yay for weirdness! :D
    thanks for sharing this! :D

    Have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  49. You guys are so cute and silly nice post.
    http://artadorned.com/

    ReplyDelete
  50. It's fun reading and learning more about both of you. My favourite out of the things you love about yourselves was the one you answered together. You are definitely both fun people.

    my Blog | my YouTube | my Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  51. haha these photos are so funny
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. Amazing tag, girls, I really like your hair too, Kelsey and I've already noticed that you're a dog lover, Kenecha, it's great!

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  53. Loved reading this! Thanks for sharing!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. LOL you guys are so cute and fun!
    Hope you have a wonderful new week ahead of you!
    With love, Suzy ♥

    THE KAWAII PLANET

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, that's so cute, girls! I even wouldn't think you listen to Lil' Wayne and hip hop, Kenecha! So fun to get to know you better. Happy you accept your hair, Kelsey! You know me: I think it's amazing!! Lovely post!

      xoxo Ira
      JOURNAL OF STYLE / BLOGLOVIN

      Delete
  55. Aw this is so cute!!
    www.glamourbyzee.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. haha great

    http://carrieslifestyle.com
    Posts online about Amalfi, Egypt, Buenos Aires...

    ReplyDelete
  57. Loved reading these cool facts, wana follow on gfc??
    check out my new post - http://sapphireziva.blogspot.com/2015/08/hues-of-turquoise.html
    xo ,kanchan

    ReplyDelete
  58. Love to hear more about yourselves :D I just followed you. If you like my blog could you follow back? :) xx

    Marianne // Picture Me

    ReplyDelete
  59. This is fun and entertaining to read. And that's a cute pic too.

    ReplyDelete
  60. Super cute picture and it is great reading random things about bloggers, it makes them so much more relatable and personable. :)

    xo Sheree
    http://poshclassymom.com
    IG: @poshclassymom

    ReplyDelete
  61. The post is just too cute <3
    By the way I just nominated you in Sisterhood of The World Blogger Award :)
    Syleccentricfashion // SCF // alyssamoniquebustillo.co.nr

    ReplyDelete
  62. Your dress is really so nice.
    Kisses

    NEW POST

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© F l o r a l s - And - S m i le s. Design by FCD.