Fall Candles!!

Monday 26 September 2016

Good Morning everybody!! I've been getting into candles over the past year and I was really excited to get some fall scented ones. I got some from bath and body works because they are known to have some good ones plus I love bath and Body Works! These were the ones I picked out. I didn't go to the store so I had no idea what these would smell like until I got them. I actually bought most of these at the end of August but some of the ones I wanted were sold out or not in stock yet. I had planned to do a review on these but I wanted to wait until it was officially fall to light these candles. Then, of course I was too busy so I wasn't home enough to light them. I've only lit two recently and i'm looking forward to trying out the rest of them, therefore this will be more like a first impression/ haul.




 3-wick candles :
- Sweater Weather
- Marshmellow Fireside
- Sweet Cinnamon Pumkin
- Marshmellow Pumpkin Latte
- Leaves


Medium Candles :
- Autumn
- Warm Apple Pie


Sweater Weather : This is a very fresh smelling candle. I guess you can say it smells like freshly washed clothes. I really like it. It smells very clean. Also, I really love the packaging. The label has the beautiful fall trees which is really nice. I really like that the candle is blue as well. :) 

Notes : Fresh Sage, Juniper berry, Aromatic Eucalyptus, Fresh Woods. 

- My sister's favourite candle out of all of these. 

*    *    * 


Marshmellow Fireside : At first sniff I could definitely smell a burning smell like a campfire but in a softer way. It has has a marshmallow scent as well but not an overpowering scent. The candle pretty much smells like marshmallows toasted over a fire. Really good!

Notes : Toasted Marshmallow, Smouldering Woods, Fire roasted Vanilla, Crystalized Amber 

*    *    *


Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin : When I first opened the lid of this one all I could think of was the little cinnamon hearts you get on Valentine's day! I love those. That's all I could smell, the Spicy cinnamon scent. I really love it. If you don't like that kind of scent then you won't like this one. I'm a big fan of it though so it's one of my favourites so far. Although, I haven't lit this one yet so hopefully I will smell the pumpkin as well, though so far I only smell the cinnamon. 

Notes : Harvest Pumpkin, Spiced Clove, Vanilla Cream, Brown Sugar.

*    *    *


Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte : This one definitely has a bit of a perfume smell. Nothing too strong or overpowering but it's definitely there. It also has a sweet vanilla smell which I assume is the marshmallow. At first sniff I wasn't sure how I felt about it. I did light this one though and I do like it. It's not very strong and it took a while before I really smelled anything unless I was really close to it. Considering I was in the same room as the candle tells me that the throw isn't very strong. But, I don't hate it.

Notes : Pumpkin Latte, Toasted Marshmallow, Creamy Sandal Wood, White Ginger, Praline Musk. 

- My other sister wasn't a fan of this one. 

*    *    *


Leaves : At first sniff I could definitely smell a spicy scent mixed with the outdoors. It's a perfect fall scent in my opinion. I currently have this one lit and i'm really loving it. My dad just came in and I saw him sniff his way right over to the candle and said "I knew I smelt something good." So, clearly he is a fan. (He noticed the marshmallow pumpkin latte one and asked what that one smelled like. He opened the lid and said "Oh, this one smells nice too!" So, there's an extra opinion on that one :P) Since I've lit "Leaves" I can definitely smell all the notes. 

Notes : Crisp red Apple, Golden Nectar, Warm Clove Spice. 

*    *    *


Warm Apple Pie : Omg, This one smells exactly like the label says. It smells like you've just baked an apple pie in your oven. It smells so good. When I first smelled it I literally said to my sister, "Omg, I could literally trick someone into thinking I made an apple pie!" With that being said, I haven't even lit it yet so I don't know what it's going to be like. But, so far I really like it and I keep making everyone smell it when they come here. I think it will be a really nice kitchen scent and I can't wait to try it out. 

Notes : Baked Granny Smith Apple, Melted Brown Sugar, Flaky homemade crust. 

*    *    *



Autumn : This one, like leaves, has that outside fall air scent. When I first smelled it, I didn't really know how I felt about it. But it grew on me. It's a bit fresh and smells nice. It has a little bit of an apple smell but it also makes me think of walking through the woods and smelling the trees and surroundings. Maybe even more so after it has rained. Which makes me like it even more. I have yet to light this one but I have a feeling I will like it more. :) 

Notes : Bright Red Gala Apple, Juicy Fig, Eucalyptus Leaf, Fir Balsom. 

- Also, I really love the packaging of this candle. It's very cute. I love the shiny gold leaf, I think it looks fancy. Also, The lid with the leaves is adorable. It's my favourite packaging of all of these candles. :)



___*___*___*___*___*___*___*___*___*___*___*___*___*___*___*___*___


This were all of the candles I had purchased. There were a few more I wanted but decided not to get them because I already have too many. I wanted to save some excitement for next year. 

Overall I like all of these candles. There were none that I hated and i'm sure I will enjoy them all through the fall season. Which of these candles have you tried and which ones are your favourite. Let me know in the comments, I'm curious to know your thoughts. 

 - Kelsey xx


58 comments

  1. love autumn and candles too :) they make me feel happy and cozy

    xoxo,
    Alice's Pink Diary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fall so much. The thought of fall candles just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!
    xo
    Siffat
    http://icingandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know this brand but I love fragrance candles :-) I must to buy them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a huge fan of fall-scented candles, especially ones that are pumpkin scented!

    http://thecourtneydiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. All these candles are fabulous and perfect for Fall :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite season has the best smelling candles!
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  7. They all smell so good! I walked past the store a week ago and was drawn in because of the amazing smell
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love scented candles!

    Participate in my 5 year Anniversary giveaway Winner gets $70 GC from Style We

    Love
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete
  9. These candles look amazing! I must buy some to stock up for fall (it is still summer here) and I want to try new scents, but vanilla is my favourite!

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  10. oOoO I love fall candles!! I need all of these!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cool for Fall! ;)
    ♥☻♥☻♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I live candles Marshmellow Fireside one of my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love them!!!!

    Federica Di Nardo
    http://federicadinardo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. These candles sound and look amazing! I love the name Sweater Weather and I want the red apple candle. Thanks for sharing!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Warm Apple it sounds like it would smell fantastic. I'm not a pumpkin fan but I can see why it is appropriate for this time of year.
    LaToya
    www.toyastales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yay for fall candles! We just got our first one yesterday.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, I'm a sucker for candles and especially at this time of the year. Love this post! :) <3

    fashionabejita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just went on a fall candle haul last weekend- soooo good!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, so magical. Need them.
    http://www.glaringwaves.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love candles so much, sweater weather is such a cute name for an autumnal candle!

    Carolyn x
    http://stainedglassstars.blogspot.co.uk/2016/09/delight-trust-his-plans.html

    ReplyDelete
  21. I never knew about Leaves candles and now I want to buy it, so much, the scent must be so amazing, nice for autumn! Thanks for showing it to me, I really want it now :) Hope you have a lovely week!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great review sweetheart...thx for sharing!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. These candles seems to be perfect !

    http://clothespaper.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. I bet they smell delicious! x

    Have a great week,
    Andreea
    http://couturezilla.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow, what a great collection of candles ;D I'm curious about Autumn's scent, it sounds interesting :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Awww, these make the room look sooo cosy!
    http://www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  27. I really want to smell them all! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great choices :) I love fall candles!


    What about following each other? :)

    Caro x

    http://nilooorac.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a fun selection of candles! I love how scented candles set the mood for a new season.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Postagem maravilhosa, tenha uma semana abençoada, obrigado pela visita.
    Blog: https://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDARM

    ReplyDelete
  31. Cute designs on the candles! I'm not super into scented candles, but I have to admit that I like the fall ones the best! XO
    Lauren-Blair
    www.gracerock-kellyroll.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love fall and I love shopping for fall candles too!! :D

    xx Belle

    ReplyDelete
  33. Fall candles are my most favorite thing to shop for! I just bought new ones for the house and can't wait to use them :)

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  34. Whoever dreamed up Autumn themed candles is a genius :-) Pairing themed candles with cosy nights is so perfect!
    xoxo
    http://gingersnaphattie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  35. All these candles are perfect for fall.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  36. They look lovely and they sound like they smell really nice too! I love food scented candles, those are my favourite :) Enjoy these over Autumn! :)

    Hope you're having a wonderful week :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
  37. This is an amazing collection.

    www.mydailywear.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  38. Look good. :)

    Not a fan of candles. But if that smell good, maybe.

    amakamedia.com 

    ReplyDelete
  39. Love it! Thank you so much sharing.

    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  40. I love fragranced candles!!!! I didn't know this brand, but I'd like to try these! :D
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  41. This post couldn't have come at a better time, girlie, because I've been searching for fall scented candles for my bathrooms to no avail! Everything I've been seeing and smelling is so sweet and I already have a ton of those around the house. I have to check out both Sweater Weather and Autumn! Thanks so much for sharing and I hope you're having a great week so far, beauty!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. I love the candles
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. I love different scents candles have. Especially those can really relax you on a cold day :) Such a lovely selection you have here :) http://www.bauchlefashion.com/2016/09/shes-got-look.html

    ReplyDelete
  44. I'm in love with your pictures!
    Amazing candles indeed... :)


    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. I swear I am the only person in the beauty world who hasn't tried anything from Bath & Body Works. LOL! And yes, Autumn is the best time to stock up on candles. xx

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  46. I am glad you enjoyed reading my recent posts.
    Thanks for the support and thoughtful words on my recent post, I deeply appreciate it!!
    MyLyfeMyStory

    ReplyDelete
  47. I'm not really into collecting candles but I greatly appreciate candles especially the scent and designs. Thanks for sharing these :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. Great post dear. I love these candlessss *__*
    Awesome photos!!
    Would you like to follow each other :) ?
    http://thebeautyofstylefashionblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  49. These look absolutely perfect for autumn. Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  50. I love candles, especially for fall! Sweater weather sounds like a perfect scent!
    I love candle light! Happy October!
    xx Elle
    http://www.theellediaries.com/

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© F l o r a l s - And - S m i le s. Design by FCD.