Summer into Fall !

Monday 19 September 2016

Oh.my.god. Can you believe Fall is officially just a few days away. I'm so excited. I thought I would do a summer/fall look. A little of both seasons because technically it's still summer but the weather has changed. Except last week, which was BEAUTIFUL. I got all ready and wore a sweater outside one day and I literally had to take it off and just wear a tank top it was so hot. I guess we had a beautiful week to end of summer. 










I bought this skirt towards the end of spring and had planned to wear it over summer but unfortunately it was too big. But, I really loved it. It's so soft and is such a beautiful colour. I decided the only way I could wear it without it looking too big was with a sweater. The weather was too hot for a sweater therefore I didn't get to wear this skirt at all. :( But the weather has been a little cooler this month so I figured I would slip it into an outfit before summer is officially over. I wore a turtle neck that I've owned for ever but still love it so much that I can never get rid of it. It comes out every year. It's thick enough for this skirt but also not too thick for the weather as it was not quite cold this day. It was enough to keep warm without wearing a jacket. :)






I went to the fair last friday with my friend and we had so much fun on all of the rides. I feel like such a little kid at the fair. Who says you're too old? Not me. There was a ride called the cliffhanger which I never tried before so I decided to try it out. You lie on your stomach and it's as if you are flying. It was so relaxing and comfortable. I loved it. Do you guys love getting on rides at the fair? My nephew who only just turned 4 was there as well and my sister told me one of the first rides he wanted to get on was the cages aka "the rock-o-planes" and if you don't know what that is here's a little example of my crazy friend and I on it a couple of years ago *** . I mean, if I was four and I saw that ride I would be terrified to get on. He also wanted to get on the tornado which is not that scary at all but my sister told him he couldn't because he was too small and he got upset and went over behind one of the rides and sat on the grass, poor thing. I guess the little rides weren't good enough for him. Eventually we did find out he was allowed on the ride so he got on the tornado with my friend and I and it was the cutest thing. He had a smile on his face the whole time just looking around. He didn't even care that I was spinning the wheel a little bit. As soon as we got off he looked up at me as we were walking out and said "what ride we gettin' on now telsey?" It was so sweet. We ended up getting on that ride again and I asked him If he wanted me to spin it and he said no. But not long after I heard him say "Spin it telsey!" Gosh, I wonder how he would have acted on the cages if he were allowed. I really wish I took a video of my friend and I on the cages. It was so much more epic then the video above. I overdid it every time we got on this time and made my stomach feel queasy. But, I couldn't help it, it's so much fun. We were pretty much upside down the whole ride. It was intense. 
So guys... How was your weekend? 

- Kelsey - xx ! 

61 comments

  1. Fabtastic look, great inspiration!
    ❤️❤️❤️
    Have a fab Monday! xxx
    www.travelera.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. Autumn has come so fast this year! Love your style :)

    Lotte | www.lottebeautybox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Summer really flew by so quickly this year. Cute outfit! Love the button front detail of your skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cute!! Love the outfit you are wearing the mustard colour is perfect

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color scheme of this outfit. x

    Have a nice week ahead,
    Andreea
    http://couturezilla.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so crazy that fall is just around the corner!! Love your outfit!

    http://thecourtneydiaries.com

    ReplyDelete

  7. FIRST OF ALL YOUR BLOG ITS SO GREAT AND GOOD POST THANKS FOR THIS SHARE IT HAVE A NICE DAY

    best education service
    FREE SOFTWARE HAT

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is the perfect look from summer going into fall. so inspired! thanks for sharing it! xx. gigi. www.gigikkitchen.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fall is coming so fast, and you definitely look ready, girl!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfection. I love your top it's perfect
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  11. pRETTY!!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look perfectly adorable in this outfit! love the button down detail on this denim skirt - so cute :D

    The Dragonfruit Diaries
    Visit my YouTube channel!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cool skirt! ;)
    ♥☻♥☻♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous outfit! Love the boots xx

    www.wildfirecharm.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look fantastic! Going to fairs is always so fun!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very nice and easy look <3

    Federica Di Nardo
    http://federicadinardo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a cute skirt
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lindo look amei, tenha uma semana abençoada, obrigado pela visita.
    Blog: https://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/
    Canal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDARM

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cool color combo, perfect for fall! Lovely floral crowne!!!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    My Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love this deny skirt with these booties! So cute and chic!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. That top is super cute on you, babe!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  22. That's a perfect look for this "in between" weather. I love your turtleneck and your hair is #goals ! ;)

    fashionabejita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. such a love transitional outfit! you look picture perfect. I love this time of year because we can wear boots with bare legs and skirts....as you did! Wonderful skirt btw.

    So nice you enjoyed the fair! I love all kind of rides...I never feel sick on them, maybe because my dad was a pilot and those rides often remind me of flying (which I love!). Sorry to hear your nephew got upset about not being able to get on some ride but kids get over their disappointments quickly enough.

    I sometimes think we would do better to imitate kids in this way. We often just pile disappointments on the inside and it makes us frustrated. I think that people who vent their irritation out are much healtier. I have a bad habit of keeping everything in, I'm trying to get rid of it and learn to be more like the kids, when I'm angry about it, get angry and forget it five minutes later. That's so much healtier for everyone!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am so excited for fall too! That is a great skirt, and I love the colors together.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  25. So amazing and beautiful look. Love your blog.
    Follow for follow?
    https://glaringwaves.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  26. love the orange and blue color combo! super cute!

    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Our boy is only two so he's still a little too young for most rides but he does try the slides and bouncy castle. LOL! You look great in this outfit, love the boho vibe.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  28. Me encanta tu estilo, el look es perfecto!! https://bohoclosetblog.com/2016/09/20/haul-ropa-bolsos-y-zapatos-try-on-haul/

    ReplyDelete
  29. Very very cute outfit! Love especially the color combination!
    You look very pretty!
    xxx
    s
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  30. Well, I love fairs and I get excited for some rides, but some others are too scary! :) But nice for a change :) I liked your camera, so sweet! And your outfit as well, nice for the transition time, autumn is really on... loved your skirt and top, lovely color! So nice booties as well! I think you always look lovely and beautiful! Hope you have a very nice week!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love your skirt darling! Simply stunning in this look! Thanks for sharing! Have a wonderful day!
    much love, Len
    http://www.lenparent.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love your skirt!
    I actually love your blog, so I would love to keep in touch with you. Do you want to follow each other on bloglovin and instagram? If you do, please let me know. x
    Beataba.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. You look so wonderful in orange and light blue :)))
    I'm happy you had a great time at the fair...

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love the colour of that top, so autumnal! This is a bit random, but the colour looks really nice with your hair!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
  35. I really like how you styled that blouse, mustard looks amazing with combo with baby blue :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. You look super cute and comfy! I really love the sweater. xx

    ReplyDelete
  37. you look absolutely stunning <3 I love this outfit on you so much <3

    ReplyDelete
  38. This outfit looks so pretty and perfect for the season!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  39. Love this outfit and that necklace is so perfect!

    Chelsea
    Chow Down USA
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  40. This is an awesome fall ensemble! I love how you paired this skirt with cute boots it feels and looks like fall is finally here.

    ReplyDelete
  41. I like this outfit, it's cute and comfy!
    Have a nice day!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  42. Nice pics! :)
    Would you like to follow each other? Follow me, let me know on my blog and I follow you :)
    http://astbakay.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  43. Great styling, love the boots!
    Have a lovely day :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
  44. This is such a great colour combo! Lovely look. Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  45. Nice look. I love your buttoned skirt.
    xx,
    Margot
    https://troughthepasturesofthesky.com/

    ReplyDelete
  46. You look stunning! Love your post!
    Hope you can check out my last post! Kiss!
    http://www.dressingmissjoe.com/mono-largo/
    http://www.instagram.com/dressingmissjoe

    ReplyDelete
  47. I just adore this outfit! That necklace is stunning!
    LaToya
    www.toyastales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. Love the buttoned up skirt and lovely top,sweet puff sleeves , great color and necklace.! Fabulous color combo, and super chic!
    xx, Elle
    http://www.theellediaries.com/

    ReplyDelete
  49. Love this skirt!
    xo
    Siffat
    http://icingandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. Girl, can you get any more gorgeous!? I adore everything about this pairing. The colors look so good on you and paired together and I adore the floral headpiece, adding a nice boho 70s vibe! Thanks so much for sharing, beauty, and I hope you're having a great week so far!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. Looooovely transitional look!
    http://www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  52. Great style ! I really love your top and your boots :)

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© F l o r a l s - And - S m i le s. Design by FCD.